Quintadena's Unique Delivery of QuoteWerks
Our QuoteWerks Standard Implementation is a powerful process that we’ve refined over the last 10 years. This unique way of delivering QuoteWerks will guarantee you rapidly receive the benefits of Quotewerks and it will become a valuable tool in your business process within days.
The Standard Implementation is proven to give you significant business benefit, in terms of time saved and errors avoided, in a controlled and low risk fashion and at a minimum cost. The system configuration is standardised, and incorporates standard elements of your branding.
What's Included In Our Standard Implementation?
- QuoteWerks licenses and upgrade maintenance plans – corporate, professional or standard editions.
- QuoteValet licenses with our standard QuoteValet HTML templates.
- Real-Time and Etilize licenses (if taken).
Our training programme is delivered by one of our expert QuoteWerks trainers. The programme comprises two days on-site, usually with a gap of 1~2 weeks. Each day runs from 10am to 3pm
Day one encompasses the basics of QuoteWerks. After day one you will be able to:
- Create, modify and deliver quotes to your customers
- Import and insert customer contact details
- Add products from the product catalogue
- Save and revise documents
- Use add-ons like QuoteValet, and Real Time & Etilize (if purchased)
Day two begins with a clinic session, allowing users to raise any specific queries they might have following their use of QuoteWerks. This is followed by a refresher on the day one content, system administrator training, and more advanced topics such as:
- Modifying sales information and payment options
- Attaching extra literature, links, and datasheets to quotes
- Using the opportunities dashboard for sales forecasting
The training programme includes interactive exercises throughout, to help cement new users’ knowledge in a hands-on learning environment.
System Configuration and Installation
- Integration with your CRM & Accounting Systems.
- Hold an online System Acceptance Session to sign off on completion of these tasks and to agree that the system is ready for user training. This session will confirm that our time onsite will be used productively, ensuring your users will have all the knowledge they need to harness the power QuoteWerks provides most quickly.
- Install QuoteWerks to your existing server with a MS SQL (or SQL Express) database
- Make QuoteWerks available to each workstation
- Create user logins with appropriate user security and preferences
- Remove all unnecessary menu options and icons to ‘de-clutter’ the QuoteWerks interface as far as possible
- Configure our standard layouts (available on request) with your contact details, artwork, preferred font and colour scheme. These provide: Quote, Proposal, Order Confirmation, Internal Build Sheet, Delivery Note, Invoice.
- Import product lists, if required (we will supply you with a suitable csv import template to complete with the product information)
- Our standard management reports
A Quintadena support contract provides access to the only UK dedicated QuoteWerks support desk, providing real-time response between 9:00 and 16:30 Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays. Our team of expert QuoteWerks engineers have over 40 years experience between them. We always aim to resolve clients’ issues as quickly as possible, and provide excellent customer service.
Issues experienced range from simple ‘how do I..?’ questions, to more complex configuration and integration issues.
Under a support contract we also provide basic layout and report modifications, user training in specific features of QuoteWerks, and assistance in upgrading your system to the latest releases of QuoteWerks.
Support is accessible through phone, email, web-chat, and remote screen-sharing sessions. Our aim is to respond to issues raised by email within at most one hour. For issues raised by phone, web-chat, and screen-sharing, we will respond immediately.