Quintadena’s Unique Delivery of QuoteWerks
Our QuoteWerks Standard Implementation is a powerful process that we’ve refined over the last 10 years. This unique way of delivering QuoteWerks offers rapid access to the benefits of QuoteWerks with our standard recommended customisations for your business.
What’s included in our Standard Implementation?
What’s Included In Our Standard Implementation?
- QuoteWerks licenses and update maintenance plans – Corporate, Professional or Standard editions
- QuoteValet licenses (if taken) with our optional standard QuoteValet HTML templates
- Real-Time and Etilize licenses (if taken)
System configuration and installation
- Integration with your CRM & accounting Systems.
- QuoteWerks installation on your server & activation on each workstation
- Setup of user logins, with appropriate user permissions and preferences
- Removal of unrequired menu items to ‘de-clutter’ the QuoteWerks interface
- Configuration of documents* with Your company details, colours and logo (*Quote, Proposal, Order Confirmation, Internal Build Sheet, Delivery Note, Invoice)
- Product lists imported, if required (we’ll supply you with an import template)
- Our standard management reports
- Setup of Quintadena extension applications including document validation and email workflow
Expert QuoteWerks Training:
Our training course is delivered as 2 x 1-day classes, separated by 2 weeks.
- Day 1 covers the basics of quoting with QuoteWerks. We recommend that users start to use QuoteWerks for real immediately after Day 1.
- Day 2 will ideally take place after you have been using QuoteWerks for a week or two, and starts with a clinic session where users can raise any specific queries they might have encountered whilst using the software. The remaining time is used to cover more advanced topics.
Our standard implementation includes one year on our Annual Support Contract: UK office hours access to our dedicated support team through online remote desktop sessions, live web chat, telephone, and e-mail.